Saratoga County Restaurant Week 2013 begins tomorrow. As mentioned in my previous post, Restaurant Week is chock-full of 40 participating restaurants offering 3-course meals for the low low price of $20.13. This is the best week ever, AND it lasts for 10 days!
What are my top picks for Restaurant Week? After looking through each and every menu, these restaurants are definitely on my must-try list:
- Chianti il Ristorante, Saratoga Springs – Menu
- Lake Ridge Restaurant, Round Lake – Menu
- Longfellows Restaurant, Saratoga Springs – Menu
- Maestro’s at the Van Dam, Saratoga Springs - Menu
- Prime at Saratoga National, Saratoga Springs – Menu
- The Wishing Well, Wilton – Menu
Which restaurants are you most excited about going to? Let me know which restaurants you’d like to see me review most! I’m starving myself in preparation…
Connect with Ashley on Google+!